A 16″ Reindeer commissioned with hazelnut colour ring, Blue Lace Agate crystal handle and Cream 1 reindeer effect fur
How about commissioning your own drum? You choose the size, hide, ring colour, crystal and handle fabric, and we will also make you a beater to match too.
We have created some guidance for each aspect of your drum to help you in your choice. Please read the list of bullet points below and click on each link for more information.
Once you have made your selection you can use the contact details in our Contact Us page to send us the information.
We require the payment upfront, and you can pay by BACS transfer, PayPal or via our card payment machine. Once we have received your order we will send you the payment details, and upon payment will begin the process to birth your drum!
All of our drums come with a 7-day money back guarantee, to allow you time to hold your drum in your hands and hear it’s voice, ensuring that you are right for each other.
Information we need from you:
1. Size of drum: choose from 14″, 16″, 18″. Please click here for photos and guidance
2. Type of hide: choose from Reindeer, Horse, Red Deer from Scotland, Red Deer from the Lake District. Please click here for photos and guidance
3. Colour of ring: choose from dark brown, conker, hazelnut, taupe, sea green, forest green, suede green, purple, crimson, navy blue, airforce blue and grey. Please click here for photos to help with your selection.
4. Crystal handle: choose from a range of crystals including Tigers Eye, Pietersite, Labradorite, Lapis Lazuli, Rose Quartz & Jasper. We often have other crystals in stock s do ask, or you can source your own and post it to us (it needs to be a flat piece, no smaller than a 10 pence piece). Please click here for photos to help with your selection. Or you might prefer your handle without a crystal, which is fine too.
5. Handle fabric: choose from a range of fabrics including sheep wool effect and dark drown. Click here for photos to help with your selection.
6. Beater: If you would like a beater please let us know. You can choose from three colours: red, olive green and tan. They come in two sizes: small and large.
Please allow up to four weeks from placing your order to receiving your drum. We will do our very best to birth your drum as soon as we can, and it can take up to a week to dry before we can post it out to you. This is why we allow four weeks for the whole process from beginning to end, but often we can turn around orders quicker depending on how busy we are.
Reindeer and Horse:
14″ – £170
16″ – £190
18″ – £210
14″ – £160
16″ – £180
18″ – £200